Under the Hoode (TM)
(Tips & Answers ... !)
Under the Hoode’s intent to purchasers is to provide products that will produce enjoyment for everyone. Unlike other retailers, our webstore strives to provide detailed information so shoppers can make the best product choice or purchase decision possible. We would like to have a 100% success rate with everyone. Realizing that every single body is different, there could be a possibility that the clip design may not work under the hood for someone. Should that be the case, all clips function as non-piercing labia jewelry and can be attached to inner or outer labia. Because the clips will function as labia jewelry, we feel confident that your clip purchase will benefit you as a purchaser.
Below are some tips and ’troubleshooting’ details:
- ~ If the wearer runs into trouble with first attempts trying to attach the clip, keep working at it. It will take a little practice for some people – it’s just something you’re not used to doing. Just like skating or riding a bike, be patient, keep trying and you will get it.
- ~ If the clip appears not to stay on, keep working with it - most likely the clip base is just not completely under the hood; again, it can take a little practice.
- ~ If the hood is sensitive when you try to remove the clip, you have worn the piece for too long at one setting. Reduce your wearing time and remove the clip as soon as hood sensitivity begins (see next tip below).
- ~ If you want to wear the clip for longer periods of time or daily, gradually increase the length of time wearing it so the skin of the hood will get used to the clip pressure.
- ~ If you are successfully wearing the clip but it is pinching a little somewhere, adjust it a little to the left, right, up or down to find the comfort spot.