Blackjack Forum 1988
Blackjack Forum magazine began in 1981 and grew to be a staple of the serious blackjack player's library. The magazine had product reviews, articles by the biggest names in gaming, and eventually game conditions from around the world. After the magazine started being published elsewhere, RGE Publishing continued to sell off the old stock until the inventory became quite low. We offer it now in a "last chance before it's gone" special. Forums are grouped by year, and you will be required to choose the Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter issue when ordering. Please read the following carefully before placing your order:
Regarding This Offer:
1) Available on a first-come, first-served basis. The catalog software is unfortunately unable to remove items automatically when stock is depleted; please be understanding if an issue runs out prior to us being able to fill it for you. We will make updates as quickly as possible.
2) Everything that we have came to us from the original publisher. In most cases, the issue is an "original." In a few cases, the issue is a copy, made by the original publisher when he ran out of stock to fill subscriptions. As we do not have the rights to make copies, we will not do so in order to create more stock or to appease any customer who may have missed out on ordering a last available issue.
3) As much as we would like to simply give these away, we do have costs associated with shipping supplies, credit card processing fees, and especially man-hours, so each issue is listed for just $1.00. NV residents will be charged 8.1% sales tax. Each order will be packed and weighed before being charged so that you pay for exact shipping only, the minimum being $5.05 for flat-rate priority mail (for U.S. customers). We will not contact you prior to charging your card, please trust that we are sending it the most economically way possible within the U.S. priority mail cost structure.
4) We can only accept orders from outside the U.S. if payment is made by PayPal. Select payment by check for this option and we will contact you via e-mail.
5) If you have ANY QUESTIONS about placing your order or shipping costs, e-mail Bettie at ORDERS@RGE21.COM or call toll-free 877-798-7743 between 9am and 6pm Pacific Time.